Sales Manager Partner led Sales (w/m/d)
- You sell our digital logistics platform www.l-os.com to logistics service providers, carriers, truck fleets and shippers.
- You identify opportunities for product development and work with partners to bring new solutions to market.
- You acquire, build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- You can work remotely or locally in Stuttgart/Gerlingen.
- Education: Successfully completed university degree (Bachelor/Master) in Sales/ Logistics / Business Informatics / Industrial Engineering or comparable field
- Personality: Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working Practice: Self-starter with a high level of motivation and determination, ability to work independently and as part of a team, proactive problem-solver with a solution-oriented mindset, positive attitude and customer-focused approach; adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and Knowledge: Domain expertise and professional work experience in the transportation, fleet, or logistics industry of min 3 years is a MUST; 3+ years of sales experience, with a focus on key account management and digital services or platform business; existing network within the HGV fleet and shipper industry; experience selling Software as a Service; experience with Cold acquisition and Salesforce
- Enthusiasm: Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Languages: Fluency in German, English, one Eastern European language (e.g. Hungarian, Polish, Lithuanian) would be a plus
Kontakt & Wissenswertes
You want to work remotely – we offer great opportunities for mobile working. Feel free to contact us.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Sara Thumm (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 7317
Need further information about the job?
Hanna Cordes (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 58620
- Freiräume für kreatives Arbeiten
- Flexibles und mobiles Arbeiten
- Sozialberatung und Vermittlungsservice für Pflegedienstleistungen
Natur- und Erholungsmöglichkeiten
Willkommen bei Bosch
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.bosch.de.