You do not yet work at Bosch? You have an extraordinary CV with several years of professional experience? Then: join our Fast Track Program.
With our Executive Fast Track Program, you will go through various stations in the field of semiconductor Research & Development within 12 months. You are involved in the further strategy development of semiconductors, the organization, and wide-band area. Along the way, you will get to know adjacent areas of application such as technology development, circuit design up to architecture and security concepts for system on chip.
Together with us, you lay the foundation for your future as an executive leader. For us, leadership means continuously advancing ourselves and other people, influencing existing processes and thus achieving challenging, entrepreneurial and meaningful goals.
Place of work: Reutlingen (Stuttgart area) and abroad
- Decide for yourself which entry date is best for you.
- Actively shape your program with up to 3 stations in various areas
- Get to know Bosch during a station abroad
- Supplement your practical experience with a variety of learning and training methods, for which you have an individual budget
- Benefit from the network & the experiences of your personal mentor at the highest management level and the participation in their meetings
You want to start at Bosch with your extraordinary CV? Then you are at the right place.
Personality: You are passionate about semiconductor technology and the development of power electronics, ASICs or MEMS sensors. You enjoy inspiring other people. You see courage, openness, tolerance and mindfulness as desirable attitudes.
Background: In addition to your master’s or diploma degree in electrical engineering, microsystems technology, mechatronics, physics, chemistry or comparable, which you completed with great success, you have very good knowledge of the semiconductor development processes, e.g. in circuit design.
Experience and know-how: You have professional experience of 3-6 years within the semiconductor industry as well as international experience of at least 3 months. Ideally, you have experience in leading teams, projects and business. In addition, you enjoy negotiating processes and are proficient in the German and English languages, which allows you to work in an international context.
Kontakt & Wissenswertes
Our location advantages for you:
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible working (time) models.
- Health and sports: We offer a wide range of health and sports activities..
- Childcare: Use our placement service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Bosch associates benefit from various discounts.
- Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
- Company social counseling and care: Use our company social counseling on site incl. the online consulting options as well as our placement service for care services.
When sending your online application, please attach your CV, master’s or diploma degree and any references you may have.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Follow here for more details: Executive Fast Track Program | Bosch Global
Please contact Mrs. Monika Beneder-Haug (Human Resources Department):
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.smartrecruiters.com.