Extraordinary CV with several years of professional experience? Then: join our Fast Track Program.
With our Executive Fast Track Program, you will pass through various commercial and technical positions in Germany and abroad in 12 months and experience the full range of technically complex products through to challenging customer negotiations in the mobility industry. Regardless of whether you are interested in hardware, software or services: in acquisition and project management you can fully exploit your negotiating skills. In addition, you will get to know the sales process in full and actively help shape topics such as product management, business development, market analysis or strategy development.
Together with us you lay the foundation for your future as an executive manager. For us, leadership means continuously advancing yourself and other people, influencing existing processes and thus achieving challenging, entrepreneurial and meaningful goals.
Place of work: focus on the greater Stuttgart area and abroad
- Decide for yourself which starting date is best for you and when your permanent employment contract begins.
- Actively design your program with up to 3 stations in different areas.
- Enjoy getting to know Bosch during a station abroad.
- Supplement your practical experience with a variety of learning and training methods, for which you have an individual budget.
- Benefit from the network, the experience of your personal mentor at top management level and the participation in their meetings.
Personality: You are passionate about mobility, software and digitization and enjoy working with customers and partners. You enjoy inspiring other people. You consider courage, openness, tolerance and mindfulness to be desirable attitudes. Political tractfulness and a structural way of working characterize you.
Background: In addition to your above-average master’s or diploma degree in business administration, industrial engineering, marketing, product management or comparable, you have a high technical affinity (ideally Software) for customer solutions and the development of new business models.
Experience and know-how: You have 5-7 years of professional experience in B2B sales (ideally Software), e.g. in the mobility industry, consulting, start-ups or IT service providers, International experience of at least 3 months is also appreciated. You have experience in leading teams and business and the ability to network and build relationships. Excellent communication amd negotiation skills in German and English enables you to work in an international context.
Our location advantages for you:
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible working (time) models.
- Health and sports: We offer a wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Use our placement service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Bosch associates benefit from various discounts.
- Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
- Company social counseling and care: Use our company social counseling on site incl. the online consulting options as well as our placement service for care services.
When sending your online application, please attach your CV, master’s or diploma degree and any references you may have.
You have questions about the application process?
Follow here for more details: Executive Fast Track Program | Bosch Global
Please contact Mr. Markus Traber (Human Resources Department) by e-mail:
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.smartrecruiters.com.