You do not yet work at Bosch? You have an extraordinary CV with several years of professional experience? Then: join our Fast Track Program.
With our Executive Fast Track Program in Bosch Home Comfort you will go through various commercial and technical stations in Germany or abroad in 12 months. This will prepare you to take over an outstanding position in our company.
Are you a highly skilled finance professional with a passion for controlling, accounting, and reporting? Do you possess extensive experience in steering bigger business units towards financial success? If you have a proven track record of leading Finance IT projects, particularly with SAP, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
You are a finance leader looking to contribute to a greener and more sustainable future for homes worldwide? At Bosch Home Comfort, we are committed to providing innovative solutions for room climate, domestic hot water, and decentralized energy management needs, all while making a significant impact on environmental preservation. If you possess extensive experience in finance controlling and share our vision of making home comfort green, we invite you to join our strong team. Together with us, you lay the foundation for your future as an executive leader.
Place of work: Wetzlar, greater Frankfurt area, Wernau, greater Stuttgart area
- Actively shape your program with up to 3 stations in various areas
- Get to know Bosch Home Comfort during a station abroad
- Supplement your practical experience with a variety of learning and training methods, for which you have an individual budget
- Benefit from the network & the experiences of your personal mentor at the highest management level
As an ambitious Finance Controlling professional, the Executive Fast Track Program will prepare you for a central role in the Finance and Controlling organization of the Bosch Home Comfort Group, reporting directly to the board of management. In this position you contribute with your strategic financial expertise and strong leadership skills to the company’s growth path and the development of eco-friendly technologies. Key responsibilities will be:
– Leading and overseeing all finance controlling activities worldwide, ensuring accurate financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
– Implementing financial strategies to support the company’s mission of reducing CO2 emissions and promoting environmentally friendly solutions.
– Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze financial data, identify cost-saving opportunities, and drive operational efficiency.
– Providing financial insights to support decision-making processes related to new products, investments, and business expansion.
– Engaging in Finance IT projects, leveraging technology to enhance financial processes and reporting.
Personality: You are passionate about finance and enjoy working in a team, with customers and partners. You enjoy inspiring other people. You consider courage, openness, tolerance and mindfulness to be desirable attitudes.
Background: In addition to your Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, you have extensive experience in finance and controlling roles, with a strong background in financial analysis, reporting, and budgeting, passion for environmental sustainability and a keen interest in contributing to a greener future for homes worldwide. Knowledge of the Heating and Cooling business or experience in the energy sector is advantageous, excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across diverse teams and stakeholders. You should have a strategic mindset and a track record of implementing financial strategies that align with organizational goals and familiarity with relevant Finance IT systems, enhancing financial processes and decision-making.
Experience and know-how: You have been working as a Lead with a background in managing teams, projects and businesses, preferably a minimum of two years of accounting experience in a Shared Service’s environment. Experience in auditing is a plus. In addition, you have a very good understanding of the German and English languages.
Kontakt & Wissenswertes
Our location advantages for you:
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible working (time) models.
- Health and sports: We offer a wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Use our placement service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Bosch associates benefit from various discounts.
- Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
- Company social counseling and care: Use our company social counseling on site incl. the online consulting options as well as our placement service for care services.
When sending your online application, please attach your CV, master’s or diploma degree and any references you may have.
You have questions about the application process?
Follow here for more details: Executive Fast Track Program | Bosch Global
Please contact Mrs. Monika Beneder-Haug (Human Resources Department) by e-mail:
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.smartrecruiters.com.