With our Executive Fast Track Program in the mobility industry, you will go through various commercial and technical stations in Germany or abroad in 12 months.
Bosch eBike Systems is a continuously growing business area. In the area of Marketing and Communication, you have the opportunity to develop your skills across all online and offline B2B and B2C channels. With your experience in project management, you tackle innovative topics and establish processes for marketing hardware and in particular, digital products and services in an international context. Together with us you lay the foundation for your future as an executive manager. For us, leadership means continuously advancing yourself and other people, contributing to existing processes and thus achieving challenging, entrepreneurial and meaningful goals.
Place of work: greater Stuttgart area
• Actively shape your program with up to 3 stations in different areas (eg. Digital Business, Product Management, Service)
• Broaden your intercultural experiences during a station abroad
• Supplement your practical experience with a variety of learning and training methods, for which you will be given an individual budget
• Benefit from the network, the experience of your personal mentor at the highest management level and the participation in their meetings.
Personality: You are passionate about mobility and enjoy working in a team, with customers and partners. You enjoy inspiring other people. You consider courage, openness, tolerance and mindfulness to be desirable attitudes.
Background: In addition to your above-average master’s degree, you already have knowledge of different corporate structures from agencies and start-ups to medium-sized companies or corporations. You have already completed the various marketing/communication disciplines yourself and know what you are talking about. At the same time, you recognize strategic opportunities on how to establish new business models from a marketing perspective.
Experience and know-how: You have 5-8 years of professional experience in both service and manufacturing companies with a focus on innovative products as well as initial experience abroad. Ideally, you have experience in leading teams, projects and business. In addition, you have a very good understanding of the German and English languages.
Our location advantages for you:
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible working (time) models.
- Health and sports: We offer a wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Use our placement service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Bosch associates benefit from various discounts.
- Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
- Company social counseling and care: Use our company social counseling on site incl. the online consulting options as well as our placement service for care services.
When sending your online application, please attach your CV, master’s or diploma degree and any references you may have.
You have questions about the application process?
Follow here for more details: Executive Fast Track Program | Bosch Global
Please contact Mrs. Monika Beneder-Haug (Human Resources Department) by e-mail:
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.bosch.de.