You do not yet work at Bosch? You have an extraordinary CV with several years of professional experience? Then: join our Fast Track Program.
We at Automotive Aftermarket are responsible for the worldwide Automotive Aftermarket business within Bosch. In more than 150 countries, our 13,000 employees supply customers in trade and workshops with vehicle and commercial vehicle spare parts, modern diagnostic and workshop technology & software for diagnosis and service training. In addition, the Automotive Aftermarket is responsible for the “Bosch Service” workshop concepts, one of the world’s largest independent workshop chains.
We are setting-up a data-driven business-steering-framework in order to steer the business in all relevant dimensions (end-to-end-process, from vendor via Bosch to the customer, product and master-data-quality). Focus is on a build-measure-learn cycle, status-quo, as-is-definition and then deriving the actions out of it. Agility and focus on business-results is key, what cannot be measured cannot be managed). Main issues are the complexity (10 ERP systems worldwide) of data and hence the effort to eliminated unnecessary data, standardize, harmonize, at the end digitalize and automate processes. The employee is expected to focus on results, not PowerPoint and have our key-success-factor in mind: our associates.
With our Executive Fast Track Program, you will spend 12 months in various positions in Germany and abroad and experience the full range of mobility aftermarket.
- Responsibly and ownership: You are responsible for data analytics and automation of a world-class trading house.
- Help shape the future: You are asked to design and implement automation and analytics as a backbone for a data-driven-company.
- Simplify and customer focus: Collect, assess, derive trailblazing requirements, and reduce them to the max.
- Agility and solution orientation: You will work in an agile environment and expected to execute the build-measure-learn cycle rigorously to design unprecedented transparency in respect to business processes.
- Digital business modelling: Your responsibility also encompasses the incorporation of business models which support services ambition of mobility aftermarket.
Together with us, you will lay the foundation for your future as an executive leader, leading in a motivated and growing field of mobility aftermarket.
For us, positive leadership means continuously advancing yourself at the service to your people, giving inspiration for improving existing processes and tools, and thus coaching teams to achieving challenging, entrepreneurial, and operational goals. We work on the basis of quarterly OKRs in order to empower the teams to achieve the given Key Performance Indicators.
Work location: Karlsruhe and abroad
- Actively shape your program with up to 3 stations in different areas
- broaden your intercultural experiences during a station abroad
- Supplement your practical experience with a variety of learning and training methods, for which you will be given an individual budget
- Benefit from the network, the experience of your personal mentor on the highest management level and the participation in their meetings.
- Education: Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree, MBA or PhD with business background. Degree in information technology, economics, or comparable discipline.
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of professional experience in challenging IT-Environments, analytics, complex organizations and services (preferably in Automotive).
- Qualifications: Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to create clear and compelling lines of argument. Additionally, capability to focus on solution and execution.
- Enthusiasm: You have passion for data-driven decisions and a strong interest in understanding our customers, their demands and opportunities.
- Personality: Entrepreneurial mindset and a structured and self-organized way of working. You are intercultural and open-minded.
- Cooperation: You are a strong team player and have a track-record in building up new teams.
- Languages: German and English (written and spoken) and presentation skills are a must.
Our location advantages for you:
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible working (time) models.
- Health and sports: We offer a wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our childcare placement service.
- Employee discounts: Bosch associates benefit from various discounts.
- Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
- Company social counseling and care: Take advantage of our on-site company social counseling, including online counseling options, as well as our placement service for care services.
When sending your online application, please attach your CV, master’s or diploma degree and any references you may have.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Follow here for more details: Executive Fast Track Program | Bosch Global
Please contact Mr. Markus Traber (Human Resources Department):
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.smartrecruiters.com.